Expand Your Potential at IMCS
Who is IMCS?
A leader in biopsychosocial health care in workers’ compensation cases. Integrated Medical Case Solutions (IMCS) stands at the forefront in evidence-based evaluation and treatment with a vast network of over 1,500 psychologists and psychiatrists nationwide who employ highly integrated solutions to expedite return-to-function and work.
Who should apply?
Those who want to work in an entrepreneurial culture where your ideas are welcome, and talented people–like you-are inspired to do their best work. IMCS seeks innovative and experienced collaborators to join our tradition of ensuring that injured workers receive efficient and effective mental health treatment, pain management and trauma intervention. We invite team players who will invest in cutting-edge ideas that assist patients, employers, workers’ compensation and disability organizations with solutions for chronic pain and disability claims using an integrated medical approach. Here, you’ll experience the support of peers and leaders who know you by name and encourage you to be your true self. Are you ready to experience limitless opportunities and help world-class clients succeed? Come join our team.
- To join the IMCS team, view the job opportunities listed at the bottom of this page and apply for the role(s) in which you are most interested.
- Once you have applied, your resume and application will be reviewed by one of our recruiters.
- If you are selected to move forward in the interviewing process, you will be given the
opportunity to either complete a video interview or schedule an in-person interview that will follow all applicable CDC guidelines.
- If selected for a role, you will be contacted by Human Resources and presented with an offer.
- All new hires must undergo a background check and drug screening, which typically takes 5-7 days to complete. Once IMCS is notified of the results, the hiring manager and the HR department will welcome you and the onboarding experience will begin.
- Candidates not selected will be notified.
IMCS provides its employees opportunities for growth and development in a friendly and professional work environment with competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
Short-term and Long-term Disability
Employee Assistance Program
Critical Illness and Accident Insurance
Paid time off
Birthday day off
The IMCS Case Coordinator is responsible for facilitating the efficient and effective management of every assigned
referral, from the date received until the discharge of the patient from treatment. This requires the ability to multitask, to
build and maintain positive community and client relationships, excellent verbal and written communication skills, the
ability to contribute to the building of the ongoing referral base, excellent customer service and critical judgment skills,
and attention to detail. The Case Coordinator is expected to promote a positive culture of teamwork, open
communication, exhibit a professional manner and work ethic, and a commitment to quality and excellence.
– Ensures that all data in Intake is accurate ongoing.
– Notifies the referral sources of any difficulty with setting up the referral within 48 hours of receipt of the referral.
– Notifies the referral source the same day an appointment has been confirmed for the patient.
– Communicates to the Director of Operations any issues with new referrals for team resolution, and as well any
issues that require escalation are to be communicated to the leadership team daily.
– Maintains a task dashboard to current date at the end of every workday.
– Performs effective Case Coordination for a workload of 100 or more referrals at any time.
Education and Experience:
– Associate Degree in Business Administration or Health Management, Psychology, Social Work, Counseling or
equivalent years of experience.
– Workers’ Compensation or Healthcare experience preferred.
– 1-2+ years of Call center experience. Health care environment preferred.
Provides psychological evaluations and cognitive behavioral therapy to injured workers, primarily presenting with pain
and trauma symptoms.
– Performs telehealth psychological assessments of referred patients by administering, scoring and interpreting
tests as well as other psycho-diagnostic techniques and behavior observations.
– Provides telehealth treatment psychological treatment to adults.
– Conducts initial telehealth interview with referred patient, gathers and reviews all relevant information.
– Determines urgency of referred patient 's needs. Provides a professional interpretation of referred patient’s
presentation and recommends a course of therapeutic action; selects appropriate treatment modality.
– Refers for face to face appropriate and immediate guidance and therapy for referred patients in crisis or in need
of escalated clinical services.
– Maintains written record of therapy, prepares reports and letters; phones, writes and attends interdisciplinary
– Transmits diagnostic and assessment information to referring professionals through verbal and written reports.
Education and Experience:
Two (2) or more years of post-graduate experience in a behavioral health setting, or a pre-doctoral internship, post-
doctoral internship or fellowship. Internship in an APA approved program preferred.
Doctorate degree from an APA accredited doctorate program with specialization in a field of clinical or counseling
psychology. Extensive experience on Chronic pain and PTSD assessments and treatment
License, Certification, Registration
Current license as a Psychologist by the California Board of Psychology.
Bilingual (English and Spanish) preferred.
Testing, scoring & interpretation of the following:
Pain Catastrophizing Scale
Tampa Kinesiophobia Scale
Injury Experience Questionnaire
Adverse Childhood Events Questionnaire
DUKE Social S
If you are interested in our current postings, please submit your resume to HRrecruiter@imcs.us.
At IMCS I have found an amazing work environment and have been given the right tools to be successful. Since I have been at IMCS, my confidence and self-esteem has grown tremendously. The team members are very approachable and I feel comfortable going to them with any questions or concerns I have. There is excellent communication and we can bounce ideas off of each other all the time. We are always willing to help each other learn and grow together. There is a true sense of teamwork within the department and I am very happy & proud to be part of this team. I am excited to see what the future holds as I continue to learn and grow with IMCS.
I really do like helping others and working for IMCS gives me that opportunity. The love and care that’s poured into each patient’s success is also poured into each employee’s success. We have the best team and I’m so happy to be a part of it.
Collections Supervisor – Finance Department
Working at IMCS has been the most rewarding experience of my career. I am able to utilize my skills and strengths to participate in the growth and development of my team and IMCS as a company. My manager not only provides me with the opportunity to grow and improve but also advocates for positive changes and has created a fantastic environment to work within. I feel consistently supported and valued here and work to ensure that everyone on my team feels the same way. I always thought the idea of coworkers feeling like family was strange, having come from mostly large corporate environments, but it really is true that at IMCS you’re family. I am excited to be part of the wonderful work IMCS does to help our patients and am looking forward to many years of continued success as we chase our goals for the future!
Miranda Kofeldt, PHD, LP
Clinical Director & Clinical Quality Assurance Advisor
I started working at IMCS when the ‘first wave’ of the pandemic started in the United States. It was wonderful to join a company that immediately met the demand for telehealth services for employees diagnosed with or experiencing stress related to COVID-19 in their roles as essential workers. As a Clinical Quality Assurance Advisor, I have seen how our providers support clients in their recovery from work-related injury and illness, helping them remain at or return to work. I was offered the opportunity for advancement within a year and accepted the position of Clinical Director. In this role, I am able to do more to enhance, expand, and ensure the high quality of our clinical services. Each day, it is a pleasure to work with a group so dedicated to meeting the behavioral health needs of the individuals referred to IMCS.
Diversity at IMCS
IMCS believes that our differences are our greatest advantage. Embracing the diversity of varied cultures and perspectives engenders the success of our employees and clients through a collective culture based on understanding, compassion and appreciation. We recognize that each individual’s unique ideas provide the impetus for growth and
possibility, ultimately contributing to the company’s pivotal significance and far-reaching impact.